- Islamabad Institute of Health Sciences (IIHS) is a newly established institute mainly focusing on quality health education for all.
- IIHS is committed to provide quality education and training with high priority for research and development. IIHS makes use of modern teaching methodologies and techniques.
- IIHS strictly follows the the guidelines set by the Higher Education Commission and works within the framework of education policy and regulation formulate by the Federal Government / regulatory authorities time to time.
Ghulam Farid Khan
(B.Pharm M.Phil Pharmaceutics)
Statement of Values
- IIHS values holistic development if its team members with total commitment to professional and Islamic Ethical and behavior. It expect them to excel in the areas of expertise, be innovative, play leadership role with integrity, and mutual respect, cooperation in good and with respect of difference of opinion.
- IIHS’s aims to build an environment where all policies and function are developed on the Islamic and organization esteem.
- IIHS is committed to provide the state-of the-art education to our studebts. The organization assigns top priority to quality research, quality education with integration of Islamic Values and development of holistic personality of all team members.
Affiliations / MOU
- Islamabad Institute of Health Sciences, IIHS has been affiliated with Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University Islamabad.
- IIHS has joint venture with National Institute of Rehabilitation & Medicine (NIRM) Islamabad for facilitating and carrying out collaborative, academic, research and development activities as well as human resource development for both.
- Students of DPT at IIHS will receive on-hand training in the NIRM about the procedures and the services provided to the patients.